Free ebooks - Foye’s Principle of Medicinal Chemistry (6th Edition)
- The Sixth Edition of this well-known text has been fully revised and updated to meet the changing curricula of medicinal chemistry courses. Emphasis is on patient-focused pharmaceutical care and on the pharmacist as a therapeutic consultant, rather than a chemist.
- A new disease state management section explains appropriate therapeutic options for asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and men’s and women’s health problems.
- Also new to this edition: Clinical Significance boxes, Drug Lists at the beginning of appropriate chapters, and an eight-page color insert with detailed illustrations of drug structures.
- Case studies from previous editions and answers to this edition’s case studies are available online at thePoint.
You Might Like These Related Items:
Powered by Facebook Comments
Copyright of "Foye’s Principle of Medicinal Chemistry (6th Edition)"
You may see the download link in Foye’s Principle of Medicinal Chemistry (6th Edition) from Hosting providers such as Mediafire, RapidShare, Fileserce, Hotfile, but we are not the uploader of these files. We are not in charge of infringement issue of this Free ebooks . You can contact the file hosting provider to remove the item.
- Note for The Item "Foye’s Principle of Medicinal Chemistry (6th Edition)": If you find it is no longer free or violating copyright, kindly notify us immediately through the button "Email This Author" to remove the item.
We would appreciate any ideas.